We offer uncompromised comfort, durability, and fit. The following sock size guide will help you find your perfect pair. Or this quiz.
Men's / Unisex Size Chart
|Sock Size||Men US||Women US*||Euro||UK|
Women's Size Chart
|Sock Size||Women US||Men US*||Euro||UK|
*Our men's-sized socks tend to reach a bit higher on the leg compared to the women's sock heights of the same name. Just FYI.
Kids' Size Chart
|Sock Size||Kids' US||Euro||UK|
Sock heights are relatively universal. We admit we invented Micro Crew on our own. These visuals will help with the general idea of where a sock reaches, and the measurements chart will help with specifics.
Sock Height by Inches
We measure from the heel to the cuff of the sock. A ruler or measuring tape can help you determine where the sock will reach on your leg.
|Sock Height||Men / Unisex||Women||Kids|
|No Show Hidden / No Show Invisible||2"||1.75"||—|
|No Show Socks / No Show Tab||3.5"||2.75"||—|
|1/4 (Quarter) Socks||5.5"||5.5"||4"|
|Micro Crew Socks||8.5"||7.5"||6"|
|Over-the-Calf / Knee High Socks||17"||16.25"||13"|
Cushion is a padding within the sock created by knit terry loops. The cushioning provides added protection in high impact areas, shock absorption, and extra warmth and comfort.
- No Cushion Socks: A thin knit with no lift from terry loops in the socks. Regardless of yarn weight, this is a thin sock.
- Cushion Socks: Terry loops underfoot and other areas of the sock, but does not wrap the foot. Our most popular, versatile cushion style.
- Full Cushion Socks: The terry loops run the entire length of the sock, or at least up to the cuff, for a full wrap of cushion around the foot and leg.
A few of our Ski & Snowboard socks feature targeted cushioning in the shin that is separate from the foot. In our Work socks category, we also carry socks specifically for steel-toe footwear with extended cushioning in the toe.
Yarn comes in weights, and while measured in microns, it can make a difference. What you might consider outdoor socks are midweight and higher. For categories like our running socks, skiing socks, and casual socks, ultra-lightweight and lightweight are standard.
- Ultra-lightweight Socks: The absolute lowest profile that is nearly a second skin. Even with cushion, these socks are sleek and silky smooth.
- Lightweight Socks: The most versatile weight found in practically every sock category. When accompanied with cushion, it is considered the most sublime combination we knit.
- Midweight Socks: With the outdoors in mind, this is where our hiking socks and ski socks made their name. More natural insulation, and so durable they are a thru-hiker staple.
- Heavyweight Socks: Our warmest socks. Always with cushion, if not a full cushion of terry loops, these usually have the highest Merino Wool content of any styles with maximum Merino benefits.